Karnataka SSLC Supplementary Results 2018 – KSEEB Results: The students who got failed in the regular exam and applied for the supplementary exam now they will be waiting for the result of KSEEB supplementary exam, it will be announced soon on the official page of KSEEB board which is karresults.nic.in or some other sites which are given at the time of result. Every year some of the students failed in the regular exam. The board of KSEEB to be conducted the supplementary/compartment exam for them and now the students those who appears for the supplementary exam and waiting for the result. It will be announced soon on the official page of KSEEB and students has to keep checking the daily updates on the official site of KSEEB board and our allresultsportal website
The Karnataka Second Education Examination Board (KSEEB). The students who got failed in the regular main exam and appears for the supplementary exam and waiting for the result it will be announced soon in the official website of KSEEB and every year eight lakh students apply and write the Karnataka board exam in Karnataka state. In that, some students have failed because of not prepare well and some reasons. So Karnataka SSLC board give another chance to students for clear their subjects it has some fees which are mention in the notification. The supplementary exam mostly in the month of May/June and the result will be expected in the month of July/August.
Details About Karnataka Class 10th Supplementary Results 2018
- Name of Board: Karnataka Education Examination Board (KSEEB)
- Name of Examination: Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) supplementary Exam 2018
- Standard: KSEEB 10th Class
- Date of the Examination: May or June 2018 (Expected)
- Supplementary result date: July or August(Expected)
- Status: Soon WIll be accessible
- Official Website: www.karresults.nic.in
The students those who got failed in one or two subjects and they have a doubt regarding them any exam paper, then they should go for recounting/recorrection/ revaluation, rechecking, totaling, verification. It may have some fees to apply for that and you will get the notification regarding about fees. In case the student didn’t qualify for recorrection or recounting should they have another chance to qualify in SSLC board exam that is called supplementary or compartment exam. After the completion of 10th Board exam many students apply and go for the higher studies but before that, the students should have SSLC completion certificate for applying to higher studies. If a candidate didn’t have SSLC complication certificate then they will not be eligible for higher studies. So do hard work and prepare well for the supplementary exam cover all the topics which you have in the revision. If you have any queries related to results and exam give a comment below so we will update you any information related SSLC Compartment Result 2018.
How to Check the Karnataka KSEEB SSLC Supplementary Results 2018
- First, you have to visit the official website of KSEEB also follow the portals provided by the time of result
- Now a page will open where you should enter your important details like Roll code/Number, Date of birth
- After mentioning all the necessary details, Student should now check the submit button
- Your KSEEB 10th Compartment Result 2018 Exams will be displayed on the screen
- Now you can take a printout copy for the further reference use or download it on your device.